Thursday, March 10, 2011

What Are We Doing?

I was saddened to hear that the Wisconsin Assembly, too, passed the controversial bill banning collective bargaining for state workers.  I was further saddened to hear that some of the Republican senators who first passed the bill have received death threats from opponents.  This is a perfect repeat of the Healthcare Reform Act with the actors merely changing sides!  I think the biggest difference between these two controversial bills is that one was meant to help the American people, whether you agree with it or not, and the other was meant to strip Americans of their rights.  What are we doing?  We are going to destroy ourselves if we don't stop buying into polarizing propaganda, look at the facts, and start finding compromises that will truly help solve the country's problems.

And I guess that's all I have to say on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment