Thursday, May 19, 2011

Keeping It Real Award

I'm so excited... my first blogging award!

There are so many people to thank.  First, thank you to my dear husband for having to serve in the altar, making it necessary for me to deal with the children on my own.  Thank you, of course, to my daughters for making it as difficult as possible to get through a church service.  Thank you to Holy Trinity Cathedral for having longer services than most other parishes.

Seriously, though, how nice it is to be appreciated.  I think it's great that Mat. Anna has created such a fun award.  What's even better is to know that there are so many of us out there trying to live a good life, stumbling along the way, and admitting our shortcomings thereby encouraging the millions (if only my readership were so large) of other women and men just trying to make it through daily life.

Although there are many deserving women to whom this award might be passed on, I think Mat. Anna deserves to be a recipient as well as the founder.  Here's to the many ways in which your blog inspires us to strive for the niceties of life while reminding us it's okay to be human.

Finally, I think this is an occasion for creating a new sidebar section in my blog...

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    And THANKS! (c: You're the first person to give it to me! (And I'm *so* deserving...hee, hee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I followed Mat. Anna's link and am loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first visit to your blog! From the sound of your post, you definitely deserve the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete