Let's start at birth.
1. I am the worst Christmas present my older sisters ever got.
2. In first grade, I smart-mouthed at teacher. The class was getting water after recess, and the teacher was counting to 3 for each student's turn. On my turn, I said, "I can count to three." I didn't get any water, but I did straighten up after that.
3. I tried out to be a cheerleader every year from 6th grade on, and I never made it. This is actually funny if you know me because I was...
4. ... so shy through high school that I would only whisper if called on in class. In fact, the girl who sat in front of me in my history class seemed very smart because I would whisper the answers, and she would shout them out.
5. Even into my 20s I felt like a child. I've finally gotten over that, but sometimes others still seem to think it.
6. I am expert at burning food.
7. I don't want pets. I worry about what would happen to them in a fire, and I don't want to have to wash my hands more often than I already do.
8. I don't care for gold jewelry. It seems too flashy to me. I prefer the coolness of platinum and silver.
9. My favorite scene from a movie is in French Kiss when Meg Ryan's character tells Kevin Kline's character, something to the effect of you'll be a lonely old man sitting in the corner of a bar saying, "My ass is twitching. You people make my ass twitch." I even laugh at my own impression of the scene, and you must use the gestures (smoking a fake cigarette) while saying it. It's been too long since I've watched that movie. I may have to sit down with it this weekend.
10. I unlocked all the achievements on Plants vs. Zombies by myself. If you'd like to try it, you can find it at various places online.