Thursday, January 27, 2011

Over-reaction

I know toddlers tend to over-react, but I think Bumble Baby takes the cake.  I sat the girls down for dinner today and returned to the kitchen at the other end of the apartment to get their drinks. While pouring out their orange juice and water, I heard a great scream and returned to the dining room to see what catastrophe had occurred.

Yaya instantly denied any involvement, so I turned to Bumble and asked, "What's the problem here?"

Between sobs she wailed, "Yaya spit out her yogurt!"

I laughed, and Yaya informed me that she spit it back into the container. That did nothing to calm Bumble, who thought that spitting out yogurt was the end of the world. I'll admit I knew she loves yogurt, but I didn't know just how much until tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment