Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Upcycle CD Pascha Candle Holders

30 bead, multi-colored prayer rope
Our church just held its first annual arts and crafts fair.  The girls and I made all sorts of crafts for it: paper collage art, photographs, clay coil pots, prayer beads, and our favorite, upcycled cd Pascha candle holders (or multi-purpose trays other times of the year).  The sale went pretty well, but many people suggested I should open an etsy shop, so I'm working on creating an online shop.

Until I get it up and running, I wanted to post a few pictures. We're selling the prayer beads and candle holders for $5 each, and we take custom orders if you have color preferences.  If you'd like something before the shop is set up, just email me!

With flat bottom
Without flat bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment