Monday, November 5, 2012

Animal Spelling Game

Last month DH and I decided to take a computer science class through Harvard's edX program.  He already knows quite a bit about what makes computers tick, but I have quite a bit to learn.  Despite my fear of the intricacies of computers and computer programming, I have completed the first problem set.  I created a nifty little spelling game that I thought might help Bumble Bee as she starts learning to read, and in the end it will even be fun for Hummingbird.

The project is online and can be played by anyone who knows where to find it.  So, if you have kids who are learning to spell be sure to check it out!

Now that I've learned a very basic programming language, perhaps I'll be able to learn more and create bigger and better projects to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment