Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Site Migration

I've been working on a new website.  It's still in progress to some extent because I want to move a fair bit of what's on this site to that one.  I may leave some things here, and I may still post some new things here.  But if you follow me here, consider also following me at kellylardin.com.  It will be a little better organized, making it easier to find what you want.  

Soon, it will even have the many kids crafts I did for The Sounding, which were "lost" when that site got a makeover.  And currently there is a teaser for a soon-to-be-released children's book by Elizabeth Johnson on the Book Reviews page.

So, have a look around and tell me what you think.  Also, let me know of any bugs you encounter.  I found one myself this evening that I'll need to work on fixing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment