Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ebates For All Your Online Shopping Needs

For several years I have been using the Ebates site when shopping online.  It offers rebates to hundreds of internet stores (now including Amazon).  Simply follow the link and do your shopping.  A deposit is made to your paypal account or a check sent to your home when you accumulate over $5 more in any quarter.  I tend to be an ultra bargain shopper, so after finding the best deal around, I head to Ebates to complete a purchase whenever I can, thereby adding a little extra savings to a great deal.

I'm sharing this now because Ebates is already thinking about the upcoming holiday season and is offering extra referral bonuses.  They also offer sign up bonuses for new users!  So, if you shop online a lot, or plan to be doing holiday shopping online this year, I do recommend checking out this site if you aren't already using it.  Just follow the link below to get started.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=trE0Zo67f0750MHlHkawxg%3D%3D

No comments:

Post a Comment